Saturday, July 2, 2016

A Laid Back Couple of Days

Yesterday, Sarath and I went to the salon so Sarath could get her hair recolored.



I don't have a picture of the finished do yet, but I will try to get some tomorrow. After her appointment, we went down the street where I got my hair cut. After several coughing fits, while the man was trying to work on my head with a straight razor, a successful design was achieved.


That was pretty much it for yesterday. Today I had lunch with Alfonso, the first time I've seen him since Sunday. The event turned out well, but he was extremely tired, so I made him go home to get some sleep. We'll see each other again tomorrow.

I don't have any definite plans for the rest of the trip. We've been talking about going to Pisco and Ica, and I want to go to the gay discotheque downtown, but I think we'll just play it by ear at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment