Saturday, July 9, 2016

Nightlife

Not a lot to report today. Yesterday Sarath and I dropped off laundry, got some breakfast, did some shopping (I got new jeans for the club), and did the grocery shopping for the house. 

Breakfast of champions


I paid $50 for the jeans, which is more than I normally would, but the sales guy, Alejandro, was very attentive and they hemmed them for free.

Last night, we went to Valetodo Downtown, a gay discotheque. I learned that "downtown," actually has a sexual connotation. Valetodo means anything goes. I'll let you put together the rest. We had a really good time. 





We danced solidly for almost three hours. Later in the night, three drag queens joined us on the dance floor.



Today we are going to pick up the laundry and some clothes that Sarath had altered. Sarath is going out with friends tonight so I will need to find something to do. I'm considering checking into a hotel for the rest of my stay to avoid being awakened by the dogs, for a bit more privacy, and to be able to come and go without worrying about how I will get back in the house. But, I'll see how much that would upset the family here. I'm hoping it won't be a big deal since I've been here for four weeks, but one never knows.Oh, and I'll probably buy a second suitcase today as well. I know I'll need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment